Craig's Blog

Craig McCarter's 2009 Alaskan Journey

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Home Again!!!!


Thursday morning at Keith's I found that I had a flat rear tire on the Gold Wing. Perhaps the nail that I found embedded in the tire was also responsible for the air loss discovered during the oil change in Prince George, BC. Anyway, I am greatful that it decided to go flat now rather than on one of my dirt road adventures. I decided to have both tires replaced as they were nearing the end of their useful life. The tire changeout wasn't completed until Monday morning. After which Keith and I rode and enjoyed some rural roads in Pennsylvania.

I left Keith's this morning (Tuesday, July 21) after spending five wonderful days with he and "his girls".

I arrived home this afternoon to a welcome home banner and an almost immediate visit by Hokie Neighbor!

I'm glad that I got home today as tomorrow is my 65th birthday and I look forward to spending it with Milly.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including us in your trip and for sharing your photos. And of course there's the handyman time and riding time together, to be thankful for as well.
    Love, Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !!!

    Glad you made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Woodstock, Virginia, United States